2011年1月10日 星期一

To Mr.A

I hate the way you talk less.

And you don't cut your hair.

I hate the way you sing your song

I hate it when you're not at the place where you should belong to.






I hate your wretched 3/4 pants.

and the way your song touched me

I hate you so much it makes me sick

it even makes me rhyme.


I hate the way you're always insisting.

I hate it when you leave.

I hate it when you make me laugh

even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it that you're not around

and the fact that you didn't show.

But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you

not even close, not even a little bit,

not even any at all.




From "10 things I hate about you"

But I did a little fixing.

As to my love, Mr.A

In order to show you how much I wanna see you around me.

I miss you, when did you come back?

Will you come back?

3 則留言:

突然之間